Exclusive to Ryder Reid, a newly created opportunity for a Compliance professional to join a well acclaimed UK law firm on a permanent basis.
Covering compliance across 3 offices, this position will work closely with the firms Senior Partners and their Practice Manager to ensure continual compliance with UK and Irish regulatory bodies.
Key responsibilities for the Regulatory Compliance Manager will include:
- Ensuring that the firm complies with all general regulatory obligations, such as GDPR.
- Liaising with the SRA and being familiar with the SRA handbook, including Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- AML compliance - including keeping the AML handbook up to date, undertaking risk reviews, ensuring policies and procedures are complied with, monitoring compliance, and arranging ongoing training.
- Maintaining all registers required by the SRA handbook; advising the COLP and COFA about potential breaches.
- Reviewing all policies and procedures on an annual basis.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Compliance role will be a qualified lawyer or have experience working at the Solicitors Regulation Authority. As this is a newly created position, a strong ability to establish processes and build relationships with senior stakeholders is a must. If you would like more information on this opportunity, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal.