Our client, a leading US law firm, is recruiting a Conflicts & AML Specialist to join their growing team in London. In this newly created role, the Conflicts & AML Specialist will work alongside the Conflicts Attorneys to provide a research service for the purpose of determining client conflicts of interest. Key responsibilities for the Conflicts & AML Specialist will include:
- Maintaining a database of information about firm clients and related parties
- Compiling reports of client and client related entities and business relationships
- Completing AML checks, involving research on individuals and organisations
- Maintaining AML paperwork and processes in line with Law Society regulations and firm policy
- Working with Accounting Department to ensure database information is accurate and comprehensive
The ideal candidate for the Conflicts & AML Specialist role will be degree educated, with previous conflicts research experience. Some AML experience is highly desirable. Familiarity with automated conflict checking systems and AML compliance software used in a law firm is highly desirable. You will have highly developed business research skills using online databases and the ability to maintain complex computerised records. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential, along with enthusiasm and a flexible approach. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.