Our global law firm client has an exciting new opportunity for a experienced Conflicts Analyst to join their London office on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to provide daily support for the firm's lawyers globally within the areas of business intake, conflicts searching/analysis and the handling of confidential information. The individual must be able to respond to requests and answer or facilitate questions relating to business intake and conflicts' policies and procedures.
Key duties will include:
- Understand and perform the analysis and research process on all potential new business.
- Verify that all searching is complete, consistent, and accurate and that all Firm conflicts procedures have been followed.
- Create a well-organised written analysis for attorneys.
- Process requests for conflicts searches, perform necessary research, and complete business intake forms.
- Follow up on new business and conflict issues with department colleagues and attorneys, when necessary.
- Collaborate with team members on new business, new employees and projects, with attention to deadlines and time-sensitive issues .
- Work with specialists, coordinators, and other team members to address time sensitive issues related to routine pre-engagement, restructuring related matters.
- Respond to department email communications with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Serve as public face of Business Intake and Conflicts.
- Contribute to process, procedure, and technology improvements in order to reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Assist in the development and training of other department employees.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have prior conflicts and/or new business department experience in a law firm or professional services environment. You must be an enthusiastic self-starter with highly effective communication skills and a strong client service ethic. The ability to build strong and effective relationships across the business is essential, as is excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Knowledge of IntApp is a plus.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.