Our world leading law firm client has a fantastic opportunity for a Conflicts Analyst to join their London office. The Conflicts Analyst will work within the International New Business Intake Department. The role will support the firms lawyers globally within the areas of business intake, conflicts searching/analysis and the handling of confidential information.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand and perform the analysis and research process on all potential new business.
- Verify that all searching is complete, consistent, and accurate and that all Firm conflicts procedures havebeen followed.
- Create a well-organised written analysis for attorneys.
- Process requests for conflicts searches, perform necessary research, and complete business intakeforms.
- Follow up on new business and conflict issues with department colleagues and attorneys, whennecessary.
- Collaborate with team members on new business, new employees and projects, with attention todeadlines and time-sensitive issues.
- Work with specialists, coordinators, and other team members to address time sensitive issues related toroutine pre-engagement, restructuring related matters.
- Respond to department email communications with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Serve as public face of Business Intake and Conflicts.
- Contribute to process, procedure, and technology improvements in order to reduce risk and improveefficiency.
- Assist in the development and training of other department employees.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience of conflicts, experience with working with information barrier systems, strong organisational skills, knowledge of research tools such as BvD Orbis, Worldcheck and Capital IQ.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!