Are you a BD Assistant and looking for progression into an Executive position?? If so, Ryder Reid have a brilliant opportunity for a confident, polished and ambitious BD professional to join a highly successful global law firm within their market leading corporate and transactional practice. You will be responsible for a range of BD initiatives, including pitch writing, client research, directory submissions, profiling raising activities, client account management and producing marketing materials.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and have solid legal BD/Marketing experience, from a City law firm. First class communication skills and the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines is essential. Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills are required, along with the confidence to liaise with senior individuals across the firm.
- Drafting targeted pitches, proposals and RFPs
- Managing the tracking, analysis and reporting of pitches and BD opportunities
- Managing the distribution of external marketing communications
- Compiling research for new business targets
- Coordinating events from start to finish
- Producing directory and award submissions