If you are a Legal PA with a good working knowledge of mainstream Corporate law gained through working in a Central London law firm, our client would like to hear from you. The offices are based towards St Pauls and the firm are well-known for staff retention and professionalism. The culture is friendly and this award-winning law firm now have a rare position working for a Senior Partner and his small team in their successful Corporate Division.
He is incredibly busy and requires someone who is able to work on the own initiative looking for a position where they will be responsible for the following duties:
- Extensive international travel arrangements.
- Complex document amendments.
- Constant diary and email management.
- Processing expenses and reimbursements.
- Effectively anticipating future needs of those requiring assistance.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of firm-wide projects.
- Regular client contact.
As a Senior Partner he also deals with lots of sensitive and confidential information about other fee earners in the department and the firm, so as his Legal PA you are likely to have additional responsibilities that are project based related to the future personnel of the law firm.