Our client, a Silver Circle law firm is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract. They are seeking a bright candidate, with great academics (minimum 2.1 Law degree) and previous corporate experience gained from a City or international law firm.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Data room management.
- Performing company searches.
- Company formation.
- Companies House filings.
- Reviewing and updating company books.
- Producing transaction bibles and organising original documents.
- Helping on completions, including clients' secondments.
- Proof read documents for sense, consistency, cross reference, definitions, formatting and typographical errors.
- Perform legal and non-legal of factual research using a variety of legal research tools for case law, legislation, commentary, company and business information and practical guidance.
- Assist with due diligence: review and analyse documents and assist with minor drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries.
- Provide other legal and admin support to fee-earners.
If you are available to commence a new role in March, and meet the above criteria, please submit your CV today for consideration.