I am working with an established and distinguished offshore law firm, with an international presence, to recruit a Credit Control Administrator!
The firm works with an extensive range of clients, including many leading banks, insurance companies, investment companies, real estate firms etc. Our client offers a range of legal services for all aspects of corporate/transactional, dispute resolution and private client work.
We are seeking an individual to provide credit control and administrative support to the finance function of the firm. Responsibilities for the role include:
- Monitoring office bank accounts
- Providing updates and reports on unpaid invoices for Partners and fee earners
- Processing reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Dealing with queries regarding invoices, statements, balances and charge breakdowns
- Supporting with billing and revenue reports
- Admin support as and when required
We are seeking a candidate who has experience from within legal, finance or professional services and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Arcs 2G / 3G / Elite Enterprise / E-Billing platforms / banking platforms would be advantageous.
Excellent salary and hybrid working on offer, please apply today if you fit the requirements!