This mid-sized law firm, which prides itself on staff retention and welfare, is looking for a Criminal PA/Secretary to join their team. You will be responsible for providing comprehensive PA support to fee earners in order to assist them in their day to day work and maximise the amount of time they spend on fee earning activities.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Co-ordination of all tasks, delegating to the Admin teams as required, ensuring the completed task is checked and ready to return to the fee earner
- Liaising with clients, file and matter management and billing, adhering to the relevant service level agreements and standard operating procedures for your role.
- Typing short or urgent correspondence as and when required
- Proactive diary management looking ahead at fee earner diaries to remind them of diary commitments and taking responsibility for ensuring that they have all supporting paperwork and information for each meeting or appointment
- Arranging internal and external meetings and conference calls ensuring the smooth running of such meetings making the appropriate arrangements for any internal meetings (e.g. room set up, ordering refreshments), liaising with other departments as required
- Attending meetings to take minutes as required
- Booking training and courses
- Organising and arranging travel bookings in conjunction with the Marketing team, including hotels/taxis/flights/insurances/IT equipment and producing/amending itineraries for all external appointments or trips
The firm is looking for somebody with Legal PA/Secretarial experience, with strong organisational skills, the ability to prioritise work effectively, good communication skills and a flexible, 'can do' attitude.
If you would like any further information, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal.