Our UK law firm client is seeking an experienced CRM & Digital Marketing Executive to support the BD & Marketing team in the delivery of the firm's Business Development function.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- To support the implementation of BD activities
- Supporting the management of the firm's CRM database, OnePlace/InterAction
- Creating e-marketing campaigns
- Monitor social media platforms
- Website and blog maintenance
- Assisting in the preparation for events, publications and ad-hoc campaigns
- Working closely with the team to proactively contributing to projects and initiatives of the wider Business Development team
- Creating and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers and clients
Successful candidates must have a minimum 1 years' experience and have worked within a legal environment and have solid experience of database management using a CRM systems. Strong IT and communication skills are also essential. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a CRM related role within a Legal or Professional Services firm. Knowledge of Business Development and eMarketing processes is required, along with strong experience of InterAction and advanced Excel skills. You must be a good team player, able to work to tight deadlines and have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.