Our award-winning international law firm client is looking for an experienced CRM systems specialist to manage the firm's CRM database and e-Marketing function and strategy.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Business Development to develop and deliver the firm's CRM strategy. This key role is designed to oversee the firm's CRM database from data management and integrity, through to user engagement, and using the database to track, analyse and support new business generation and client relationship management.
The following are the primary functions that will fall within this role:
- Manage the firm's CRM database and e-Marketing (Microsoft Dynamics) day to day and be seen as the go-to person for any enquiries.
- Opportunity to develop and deliver the firm's CRM strategy.
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels across the business to improve adoption, implementing and embedding quality focused CRM working practices.
- Provide both regular and ad hoc written and verbal communications to the firm.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Business Development team to track new business generation, embed client relationships and manage referrals.
- Work with IT specialists to develop the CRM database and identify integration to streamline the firm's processes.
Skills, experience & qualifications:
- You will be comfortable working in a modern, fast-paced environment where you are given a level of autonomy to do your work.
- Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of working with CRM systems with successful user implementation; experience of Dynamics would be beneficial
- Prior experience of working in a professional services environment is advantageous
- Ability to influence and promote the benefits of CRM
- Confidence to work with range of stakeholders and present on CRM
- Passion for database marketing and attention to detail in data integrity
- Demonstrable understanding of CRM processes and their role in supporting business development client relationships
- Ability to work with IT specialists to develop systems and deliver streamlined processes
- Team player
- An appropriate professional attitude (personable, well prepared, flexible and enthusiastic)
A competitive salary and several benefits package accompanies this role.