A Desktop Support Analyst is required to join this progressive, fast growing international law firm. You will be providing support to 650+ UK user base, supporting users with Office 2010/Windows 8 in a fast paced environment. The Desktop Support team is responsible for providing support (phone-based and face to face) and troubleshooting in a varied environment, managing applications including MS Office 2010, AD/Exchange, Windows 8, plus various bespoke software packages. You will also provide troubleshooting services, as well as occasional project support. A professional telephone manner and problem solving skills are essential, as you will be communicating both within the team and with external clients.
Main duties will include:
- First point of contact for all support of hardware and software problems
- Administration of MS Exchange and Active Directory
- Logging of desktop support, service requests
- Resolution of desktop support problems
- Monitoring open calls, ensuring resolutions and updates are carried out
- Maintenance of information in call tracking system
- Preparation of documentation and gathering of information to knowledge share with team
The firm is ideally looking for somebody with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010, experience of working with /Windows 8, MDM software i.e. Intune. 2-factor authentication and good teamwork, organisational and time management skills.
If you are interested in this position or would like further information, please get in touch.