Are you a document production specialist? Looking for a new challenge? Please see below an exciting new opportunity to work for a US Law firm.
The working hours are 11:00 - 19:00, Monday - Friday, based in the heart of London!
- Produce accurate, high-quality work - Create and revise complex legal documents,
adhering to Firm formatting guidelines and departmental best practices;
Successfully troubleshoot problematic documents and provide expert technical advice
- Proofread work for accuracy;
- Keeps Document Processing Supervisor informed of work status;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Be apart of a team
- Hybrid working
- 3+ years solid document production experience in a law firm.
- Typing speed 65+;
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio as well as DocX Tools,
Workshare Compare, Adobe Acrobat and OmniPage;
- Excellent graphic skills, use of Adobe Photoshop is an advantage;
Applicants for the position must have prior document production experience, as well as possess a keen eye for detail.
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://uk.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reid-legal