Fantastic new 12-month contract opportunity for a Document Production Specialist.
Our client, a successful international law firm with stunning offices in the City, require a Document Production Specialist with exceptional document skills to join them as soon as possible. You will be supporting a small team of lawyers who are renowned within their field for excellence but who get so busy they need a document expert to help keep the department flowing.
Your duties will include:
- Providing document processing services such as creating, editing and otherwise manipulating legal documents and other work product for attorneys throughout the Firm
- Creating and revising legal documents to Firm's specifications using the Firm's latest software and version of MS Office.
- Producing financial statements, flow charts, presentations, letters and other documents, marking for cross references, Table of Contents, Table of Authorities, defined terms, and indexing.
- Scanning and formatting documents; converting documents to/from different software packages, transcribing tapes, producing mail merge documents, creating closing sets, CD labels and fillable-pdf forms, and preparing document comparisons.
- Troubleshooting document issues.
- Proofreading work for quality and correct formatting.
- Communicating with Secretarial Manager regarding workflow and other issues.
- Maintaining an accurate diary log of all work performed.
- Supporting and assisting the secretarial department as required.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in a Word Processing/Document Production environment required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; intermediate level knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of software specific to the legal industry, i.e. Worksite, Payne Numbering Scheme, Workshare.
Suitable candidates will be experienced Document Production Specialists with a strong background, solid work history and who are able to provide first class service. If you feel that this is something you would be interested in, please send your CV to Ryder Reid Legal for consideration.