I am currently recruiting for an International Law firm for a Early Careers Coordinator. This role requires no previous work experience, however, it may be advantageous. You must be able to commute into London or Milton Keynes to be considered for this role.
If you are successful for this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the marketing department on attraction strategies.
- Planning and coordinating of events.
- Arrange and facilitate assessment centres across the UK.
- Screen and interview applicants.
- Assist with the trainee programmes and vacation schemes.
- Act as a brand ambassador.
- Uphold GDPR standards.
To be considered for this role you must meet the below criteria:
- Passionate about the HR space.
- Confident, ready to work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally educated to degree level (any subject).
- Great time management and organisational skills.
- Interested in HR, Marketing and the Legal Sector.
If you are interested in the role, please apply today! For more information please contact Britt Coffey at Ryder Reid today.