Our progressive and commercially-minded City law firm client has a sought after opportunity to join their Early Talent team as a Senior Executive on a permanent basis.
The role will support the Resourcing and Early Talent Lead to manage the UK Early talent function (apprentices and trainees) across their legal practice groups and business services. It will include the start to end process recruitment process of this population including playing an important part for the welfare of their trainees and apprentices. The role will also be responsible for supervising the Early Talent Apprentice.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Early Talent Lead to design and implement marketing, campus, events and internship campaigns;
- Developing existing and new relationships with external consultants, suppliers, third parties
- Assisting with the delivery of people advisory service to trainees and apprentices
- Being the first point of contact for all employee relations and welfare issues within UK Early Talent
- Expert user of online recruitment systems and internal HR systems
This role will suit a pro-active and forward thinking individual who is educated to degree level or equivalent and who has early talent or recruitment experience within a professional services firm.
If this opportunity is of interest - please contact Ryder Reid legal today, without delay!