Our client, a Silver Circle Law firm based in the City of London are seeking an eDisclosure Case Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working within the firms Dispute Resolution department and will support tasks pre, during and post the disclosure process on a variety of complex and high-value litigation.
This role is to ensure more on-hand assistance to Dispute Resolution for both eDisclosure queries and general technology related questions. The successful candidate will report to and work with the eDisclosure Manager and support requests and activities within the department including (but not limited to);
- Technical working and questions;
- Engagement with the legal team/clients and project planning;
- Engagement with eDisclosure providers and project planning;
- Acting as a link between legal team/clients and eDisclosure providers, helping to
prevent errors and ensure clarity, precision, and mutual understanding.
- Production instruction guidance;
- Consulting on data / technology assisted review / client scoping;
- Debrief meetings for cases at appropriate points in time;
- Technology guidance and recommendations.
- Review of training and creation and delivery of new sessions on a variety of
eDisclosure and/or technology issues for individuals, groups of individuals,
matter teams or the department as a whole;
- Creation of supportive documentation including consulting on the planned DR
"Disclosure Review Document";
To be successful in your application, candidates will have 2-3 years' experience of using review platforms including Axceletate, Ringtail and Relativity and will have gained professional and consultative experience during the eDiscovery lifecycle. They will have good knowledge of data preservation, full working knowledge of the Chain of Custody process and GDPR, and good database experience with MS-Access. In addition, the ideal candidate will have experience working on litigation, regulatory matters and investigations and have gained practical experience of manipulating data and consulting on best practice for data manipulation, all gained from a law firm or professional services firm.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV for consideration.