We have an exciting opportunity for a EMEA Service Desk Team Lead to join the IT team of a growing global law firm based in the heart of London. This is a brand-new role, and the Service Desk Team Lead will be responsible for providing quality support with a high degree of leadership, customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. This will be a remote role (although you will be needed in the office once a month) and the core hours for this role will either be 5:00 AM to 1:30 PM or 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM. The team lead will provide intermediary support and guidance for all escalated tickets.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Experience of working effectively within a team and collaborating with others to achieve a goal. Works closely with other ITS Teams across all regions to improve monitoring, troubleshooting, and mean-time-to-recovery of the firm's ITS services.
- Knowledge and understanding of best practice frameworks (such as ITIL, ISO20k) for the delivery of IT services.
- Ability to produce management information reports from ITSM systems.
- Experience of working accurately and confidently with service desk tools and technology, such as ITSM, remote access, knowledge resources.
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer service in high pressure situations.
- Assist in all workflows as needed and effectively handle any assigned workflow meeting all normal standards.
- Perform a daily ticket review for all Tier I tickets, analyse the data, and formulate recommendations to improve services.
- Review all complaints, rectify issues and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions.
- Assist with the training of new hires and ongoing training of existing staff.
- Maintain awareness of new developments in industry and processes. Continuously develop this knowledge and associated skills. Implement concepts appropriately.
The ideal candidate for this EMEA Service Desk Team Lead position will have solid relevant senior IT experience, preferably in a legal or professional services organisation. You must have excellent project management and time management skills and be highly detail orientated. You will be a logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to work in a demanding environment to tight deadlines. Excellent communication skills are required, along with a professional, enthusiastic, and flexible approach. If you fit the above description, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.