We are recruiting on a Evening Legal Secretary position to join our international law firm client on a permanent basis.
The hours are 11.30pm - 06.00am.
The role will provide coverage during the night and mostly document production/formatting etc.
Please see some of the duties below.
- Creating and amending complex Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, Visio charts, Excel
spreadsheets and comparing documents with ChangePro;
- Creating and formatting styles, working with automatic cross referencing and using the firms
house style and editing document with DocXtools;
- Providing fast and accurate typing;
- Proofreading with a high level of accuracy;
- Ad hoc secretarial support including: booking meeting rooms, entering and closing timesheets, arranging conference calls, booking taxis, ordering food, booking/changing flights and accommodation arrangements, faxing, photocopying, preparing bibles and indexes, preparing refreshments, scanning, printing and arranging couriers as required;
- Ensure that all jobs are recorded using the systems in place;
- Ensure thorough handover with the Secretarial Services Manager/Document Processing Manager at the start and end of working hours;
- Working as a team with Document Processing in the US and overtime secretaries in London to ensure the timely completion of work;
If you can work the above hours and are interested in the position, then please do apply!