Our client, a prestigious multinational law firm, is looking for an Events Advisor on a 12m Fixed Term Contract to assist in the creation, planning, management, execution, and delivery of client and internal events.
Key responsibilities for the Events advisor will include:
- The flawless execution of events for clients, enhancing the firms brand and reputation; delivering events with 100% accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Arranging pre-event planning and on the day and post-event management; delivering seminars, regular practice breakfast briefings etc.
- Delivering firm wide events.
- Implementing strategies to influence and advise partners, directors and key stakeholders to ensure the organisation and events support the content and strategy of the firm.
- Budgetary control and evaluation - to ensure events are properly budgeted and approved; monitor effectiveness of events delivered against budgetary objectives
- Developing event planning best practices to maintain and improve their quality and impact.
- Researching and monitoring the events market and new ventures to ensure the firms events are market leading.
The successful candidate must have previous conference experience, good European venue knowledge and be open to travelling for events. The role requires someone who has significant professional services or law firm experience in managing major events; will be able to hit the ground running and lead on events from start to finish.
CVs must display details about events experience including number of delegates/type of event/locations etc.