This dynamic, prestigious and continuously high ranking international law firm based in stunning offices continues to expand and are looking for an Events Executive to join them as soon as possible. Duties will include planning and overseeing the organisation of events including seminars and conferences, managing the process from beginning to end, including logistics, budgeting and delegate management. Our client will accept applications from experienced Events Executives either within legal, professional services or event management companies or indeed this could be an ideal opportunity for an Events Assistant to make the career leap into an Executive level role to boost their next career move. Fantastic firm with great benefits, flexibility and diversity. A top career opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional events person looking for their next adventure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- A natural communicator
- Excellent attention to detail/accuracy.
- Strong project management
- Highly computer literate with intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good social skills and personal presentation
- 'Can do' approach
- A flexible nature