Fantastic opportunity for an Events Manager to join a leading international law firm. As part of the London Marketing and Business Development team, the Events Manager provides internal and external events support to the London office across a range of practice areas and internal groups. The role involves extensive liaison with partners and other fee earners, as well as working with the BD team and other business services areas in the London office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping identify key events for the office and practice areas to raise profile and visibility with clients and prospects;
- Bringing new and creative ideas to the table to ensure the firm stands out from other firms through the quality of its events;
- Providing support on the events process from conception to delivery, ensuring key stakeholders are kept fully informed of progress and that the event is delivered in line with commercial objectives;
- Managing key internal events such as the office festive party, offsites, summer party and the annual family day;
- Experience of running hybrid events and employing technology to maximise impact of virtual events (e.g. Zoom, Teams, other platforms);
- Measuring the effectiveness (ROI) of events. Working with BD to ensure follow up with clients and prospects and tracking opportunities generated;
- Managing event budgets;
- Working with third-party event providers as and when needed;
- Managing relationships with suppliers (e.g. event agencies, caterers, venues etc.);
- To undertake and attend specific training when required to do so and take responsibility for own self development;
- Comply with all external legislative and compliance requirements as placed on the Firm by the SRA and other official bodies;
- Keep up-to-date with internal policies as set out in the Firm's London Office Handbook;
- Adhere to and promote the Firm's Equality and Diversity policies;
- Other ad hoc tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have previous events experience, preferably from within the professional services sector. You will be highly organised, self-motivated, flexible, conscientious, confident, and able to work to deadlines. You will have a hands-on approach,
and will be creative, commercial and solutions-driven. A knowledge of InterAction is required, and experience of InDesign and Vuture would be very useful.
If this sounds of interest, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today!