A leading boutique litigation law firm, with offices in the heart of the city, are seeking a proactive and professional Legal Executive Assistant to join the London office on a permanent basis.
The role will be working 1:1 for a highly regarded Partner within the Commercial Litigation team. This will be an extremely busy Executive Assistant role and the ability to prioritise and be organised is paramount.
Duties will include:
- Managing a jam packed diary
- Monitoring emails and organising and prioritising the partners schedule
- Travel and meeting arrangements
- Liaising with high profile clientele
- Participating in business development and marketing related tasks
- Assisting with projects and business plans
- Attending to personal matters as required
You will be organised, forward thinking and be able to use your initiative. You will be joining a fantastic law firm with an enviable reputation, who have a friendly and social working culture. If this sounds like an exciting role to you, please send your CV to Ryder Reid today!