Working as part of the Executive Office team to deliver outstanding proactive secretarial support to the leadership team and support the Executive PAs in routine tasks while efficiently managing own workload.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arrange routine meetings as instructed.
- Answer and screen incoming calls, responding to all callers in an efficient, timely and professional manner.
- Setting up video and conference calls and circulation of information.
- Maintain an efficient e-filing system and keep files up-to-date and archiving as appropriate.
- Process expense claims and invoice payments, maintaining proper records to work with the Executive PA's to keep track of spend against budget.
- Arrange routine travel arrangements including planning and booking flights and accommodation and produce itineraries and financial travel information packs.
- Complete all general administration tasks in a timely manner.
- Produce routine PowerPoint presentations and Excel and Word documents.
- Provide administrative support and work closely with the Executive PA's to ensure support needs are met.
- Attend meetings to work with the team to bring all aspect of scheduled meetings together.
- Manage hotel bookings for anyone wishing to stay in London, internationally or locally.
- On an occasional basis, travel may be required to attend international events organised by the team.
- To undertake a wide variety of any other duties that may be reasonably required on a day to day basis.
- Secretarial experience gained working either within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Computer literate and highly proficient in MS Office software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diary management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to interact positively at a senior level within the firm
- A good team player, capable of working as part of a geographical dispersed team.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client/customer facing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time keeping, and organisation.
- Dynamic and able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and deal with multiple simultaneous juggling under pressure.
- Possesses an awareness of the importance of confidential information and how to deal with it.
- Methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Have a 'can do' approach and works to exceed expectations.
- Can demonstrate confidence and resilience to overcome obstacles to deliver what is required.