This highly regarded US law firm is looking for a Facilities Assistant to provide first class administrative and facilities support on a permanent basis. This would be a great opportunity for a Facilities Assistant who has at least 6 months' experience in a similar role within a professional services/ law firm who is looking to join a reputable City law firm.
As the successful Facilities Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with post - ensuring all incoming and outgoing post is collected, sorted and delivered.
- Reprographics - copying, printing and scanning legal documents.
- Manual work - assisting with the set-up of meeting rooms, helping with office moves, porterage duties.
- Building maintenance - dealing with contractors, daily walk arounds, reporting on any issues, liaising with colleagues.
- Other general work - ordering stationery and ad hoc administrative projects to assist the team.
There will be a shift rotation pattern which includes 7.30am to 3.30pm, 8.30am to 4.30pm, 11am to 7pm and 1pm to 9pm.
The successful candidate will have an excellent eye for detail, be proactive, hardworking and a real team player. You must be able to prioritise tasks effectively and have strong IT skills.
If you possess the above attributes, please get in touch as soon as possible to discuss further.