This leading international law firm, based in stunning City offices, is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their growing team. The primary function is to support the Front of House team with meeting room lay outs, furniture set ups, and the provision of AV and technical support for client and internal meetings and training sessions. Also to assist the Facilities team in the planning and implementation of office moves and other ad-hoc assistance.
Main duties will include:
- Monitoring Hospitality Suite and liaising with the Front of House Manager in the coordination and planning of room lay outs, furniture and AV/conference room equipment set ups
- In-room technical support for external and internal clients
- Assisting the Facilities team with reactive Helpdesk requests
- Assisting set-up and the monitoring of video conferences .
- Logging and reporting faulty or equipment issues to the Front of House Manager and Facilities team
- Weekly visual maintenance inspections of the client and internal meeting rooms
- Ensuring meeting rooms are left clean and tidy, reporting any maintenance, general decoration or cleaning issues to the Front of House Manager and the Facilities team
- Preparing visitor offices:- clearing desks and storage, providing stationery and setting up equipment for overseas visitors to the London office
- Assisting with office moves
- Assisting with Skype meeting setups
- Assisting external client meetings with laptop and presentation connectivity
- Other ad-hoc duties and assistance as required for the Front of House and Facilities teams
The firm is looking for someone technically minded with a good eye for detail, excellent customer service and an ability to communicate with people at all levels. If this role appeals to you, please forward your CV to Ryder Reid Legal.