My client a law firm in London are recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to provide support for facilities and operations tasks and projects to report to the Director of Business Operations.
- Assist in the administrative and facilities/operations for the London office, such as general maintenance and repairs, vendor relations, building engineering, security, and maintenance.
- Assist with coordination of office maintenance programs, construction projects, office moves as directed; maintain office seating charts, signage.
- Coordinate with building management re fire, life safety training, fire drills
- Participate in office security operations, including updates to security system, maintenance key card program and the like.
- Support any department or office-specific programs.
- Act as administrative contact with internal and external parties
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Building Management System (BMS),
- Simmtronic Lighting System.
The ideal candidate will be an have experience working in facilities administration experienced ideally form a Legal background but will also consider professional services.
If you are interested in this fantastic Facilities Coordinator opportunity, please contact Ryder Reid today.