Our client, a US law firm are seeking an experienced Finance Paralegal to join their renowned Real Estate Finance group on a permanent basis.
This will be a busy and varied position and the successful candidate will be assisting with Real Estate/Finance transactions. Duties will include:
- Preparation of kick-off packs
- Assisting with the process of gathering, organising and sending over to the bank/bank's counsel all due diligence reports under the transaction
- Assisting with drafting documents (PMA, AMA, REOC letters, corporate authorisations, fee letters etc.) and drafting/submitting Companies House filings (SH01, AP01s, MR04s, Stock Transfer Forms etc.)
- Reviewing, proof-reading and amending transaction documents
- Coordinating the execution of the English (and sometimes local) law finance/transaction documents in the relevant jurisdictions required (i.e.UK, Luxembourg, Netherlands etc)
- Timetabling, drafting and satisfaction of conditions subsequent (CSs) post-closing of the deal
- Recording and saving key deal information and documents to our internal STB sharefile/filesite
- Creating and distributing transaction 'mini bibles' and 'full bibles' post-closing
- Dealing with, sending and filing of originals during and after the transaction has closed
To be considered, candidates will need to have good academics (minimum 2.1 Law degree and ideally the LPC) and a minimum of 12 months previous Finance experienced, gained in a paralegal capacity in an international or US law firm.
Please apply now for consideration!