Ryder Reid is working exclusively with a prestigious US law firm to recruit a paralegal to join its Structured Finance team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Drafting documents related to structured finance and securitisation transactions, including corporate resolutions and conditions precedents
- Proofreading and assisting with document preparation
- Maintaining files for various types of transactions and assist with transaction closings
- Preparing government filings
- Preparing document checklists and closing sets
- Liaising with other counsel, clients and third parties in connection
- Other duties as required
To be considered, candidates must have previous Corporate and/or Finance experience, gained in a paralegal capacity ideally within a similar US or City firm. If you are suitable and interested, please apply now.