A new exciting role for a Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst is now open within the London office of a forward thinking and prestigious international law firm. The Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing high-level financial and strategic support to the firm's legal departments, practice groups and Partners.
Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst will be responsible for identifying and analysing new methods to understand underlying firm performance, including the development of business models for multiple practice areas. The Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst will perform analysis in support of pricing decisions and support the firm's efforts around effective project management as well as supporting various other strategic and financial projects.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst will include:
- Manages, lead, and implement various projects within the Finance and Accounting Department
- Works with the firm's department and practice leaders to identify current performance and trends, compare them to future goals, and develop strategic business plans to meet established goals
- Manages and facilitates business plan execution
- Evaluates and analyses strategic initiatives by initiating and directing research on competition, markets, geographies, and areas of law
- Develops financial models and reporting to identify trends and issues. Formulates recommendations and strategies for improving performance
- Monitors progress against economic targets and goals and initiates follow-up, as needed
- Analyses client performance data to identify client opportunities
- Performs ad-hoc analytics by becoming familiar with and using the firm's various data stores and analytic tools
- Evaluates growth opportunities such as mergers and acquisitions, both with respect to economic performance and strategic fit
- Facilitates internal communications and information delivery to decision-makers
- Completes projects and tasks on various issues when needed; maintains flexibility as business requirements evolve
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers
The successful candidate for the Financial Analysis Manager/ Finance Analyst role will have solid experience within a law firm related to financial analysis and strategic planning. You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, alongside strong attention to detail skills. You will be committed to professional growth with service orientation, maintaining a professional attitude when interacting with internal and external contacts. If you fit the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.