Market-leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst for their London office to cover a 6 month fixed term contract. Working as a key part of their busy Finance department, duties for the Financial Analyst will include:
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and KPIS for different business sectors
- Assisting with production of firm's management accounts
- Handling queries and producing ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assisting with the preparation of the firm's budget, reporting against budget and liaising with budget holders
- Reviewing and validating report results to identify variations and developing trends
- Working with report developers to specify and test new reporting solutions
The ideal candidate for the Financial Analyst role will be a part-qualified accountant, or will have equivalent experience within a legal or professional services environment. You will be enthusiastic and solutions-orientated, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines. You will have the confidence to liaise with staff of all levels and will be highly PC literate. Aderant experience is also advantageous. This firm offer an excellent working environment, so if you fit the above criteria then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.