Are you an experienced Legal PA, looking for an opportunity to work for one of the leading international law firms in London?
Our client, a prestigious law firm, with an excellent offering is seeking a Legal PA to join the Financial Institutions department on a permanent basis. Offering a fast paced and rewarding workload, you will be assisting a Partner and a team of fee earners ensuring their days run smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing from dictation (60+ WPM)
- Complex diary management and the ability to use your initiative.
- Arranging travel, meetings and conference calls.
- Preparing legal documents, correspondence and bundles to meet street deadlines.
- Ensuring professionalism and discretion with confidential matters.
- Answering queries and providing updates for clients.
- Preparing and producing bills and keeping up to date with time recording targets throughout the team.
- Dealing with invoices and expenses.
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes as required.
The firm are looking for someone who is proactive and forward thinking. You will have previous Legal PA and billing experience gained at a noted law firm and the ability to hit the ground running. In return, you can expect a professional yet sociable and friendly firm with an attractive renumeration package.
If this sounds like an interesting position for you, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us at Ryder Reid.