Our client, a dynamic and progressive global law firm, is looking to recruit a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their busy London office. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will lead a small team to provide centralised reporting and analytical support to the partnership. Key responsibilities for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager position will include:
- Collating data in order to provide information, underpin advice and inform strategy
- Consolidating and summarising key data and messages
- Become a trusted consultant to business leaders on the development and implementation of financial strategies
- Collaborating with key business partners to define and implement pricing strategies
- Delivering appropriate financial analysis and modelling in support of financial management
- Working with the wider Finance team and business leaders to deliver key aspects of financial planning cycle, including group annual budgets, re-forecasting and business planning
The ideal candidate for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager position will hold a recognised Finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) and will have previous related experience, preferably from a Law firm. You will have first class relationship building skills and be able to work effectively with key stakeholders. You will be commercially aware and have a strong track record of delivering excellence with regards to financial planning and commercial support. An excellent knowledge of finance systems application, including data extraction and presentation of finance information to the wider business, is required. Ideally you will have experience of managing a small team; although this role would also suit someone looking to take a step up. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.