Ryder Reid is currently working on behalf of a Silver Circle law firm to recruit a Paralegal to join its Funds team on an initial 12 month contract basis.
The practice is best known for fund formation and fundraising work acting for general partners and managers for private equity funds, as well as infrastructure and private debt funds, and acting for funds and sponsors for investment companies
The duties will include the following:
- Assisting with verification exercises
- Establishing/incorporating fund vehicles including:
- limited partnerships; and
- limited companies (public and private).
- Drafting regulatory notices (to be sent to the FCA/Stock Exchanges)
- Drafting and arranging Companies House filings
- Drafting ancillary deal documents, including
- side letters;
- consent letters; and
- board minutes; and
- Preparation of transaction bibles
This role would suit an experienced Funds/Finance or general Corporate Paralegal, or a future trainee (who has already completed the LPC) with a training contract confirmed for September 2022 or later.
Please apply now for consideration.