Graduate Recruitment Coordinator required for the London office of a successful US-headquartered law firm.
This role will involve supporting the end to end graduate recruitment programmes primarily for London and Hong Kong (including Summer Vacation Schemes and Summer Internship programmes). You will also provide support to the Brussels, Frankfurt and Munich, and Paris offices. In this role, you will work alongside the International Graduate Recruitment and Development Manager and will be the steward of the firm's culture and values, ensuring that they attract and retain the highest calibre graduates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring excellent candidate experience, engagement and building strong relationships from recruitment events to competition of the trainee development programmes
- Day to day organization and scheduling of the London programme (including the Summer Vacation Scheme/Internship, Open days, Assessment day)
- Liaise with Human Resources, and other teams to ensure strong onboarding experience for future, summer vacation scheme, trainees and secondees (where applicable)
- Update and maintain record keeping procedures for the programmes and wider reporting
- Coordinate advertising and marketing materials, merchandise, and initiatives (including social media) for International graduate recruiting programs, working with Marketing and Business Development, and Communications teams
- Maintain relationships with target universities and organise profile raising activity at those universities, together with related campus activities, attendance at relevant law fairs
- Prepare and manage timely processing of invoicing and candidate expenses
- Support with other student recruitment projects
- Pre-screen all applications and coordinate pre-selection and interview process
- Deliver candidate feedback and update application tracking system with outcomes
- Organise the logistics and attendance of events during summer vacation scheme/internship placements
- Coordinate the mid seat and end of seat appraisals against timelines
- Manage organization and delivery of all trainings from registering at law school to the training contract programme
- Help to co-ordinate the seat rotation and the qualification process
- Take ownership over the organisation and delivery of, and attend all law fair and university campus activities, workshops, and presentation
- Coordinate activity for local diversity pipeline programs
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent or higher qualification, and solid experience in early careers in London, preferably for an international firm. You must have excellent written and verbal communication, strong interpersonal and team skills, and first-class prioritisation and organisational skills. The role will involve some evening work and occasional overnight stays within the UK, where necessary for outreach events.