We have been instructed on a temporary assignment for a Graduate Recruitment Professional to join one of our highly acclaimed international law firm clients.
The Graduate Recruitment Professional will be assisting the Senior Recruitment Coordinator in the below tasks:
- Managing the screening and selection process, including arranging interviews and assessment days
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with targeted universities
- Overseeing the organisation of university fairs and presentations
- Managing all employee relations issues for trainees
- Coordinating the seat rotation process
- Managing the graduate recruitment budget
Ideally, the Graduate Recruitment Professional will come from a law firm background in Graduate Recruitment.
The assignment will be for approx. 2-3 months.
If this role is of interest to you or anyone you may know, please get in touch!