Our client, a prestigious international law firm, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their growing team in their London office. Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer based in the US, you will be supporting design projects and firm-wide marketing communications activities, with particular emphasis on interactive digital content, printed and electronic collateral production.
Key responsibilities for the Graphic Designer will include:
- Formatting and improving PowerPoints, Pitches and Proposals
- Supporting the project management, copy-editing, design and production of printed and electronic materials, including brochures, newsletters, website and microsites
- Maintaining the Marketing Department's intranet-based repository of marketing and business development materials
- Conduct project creative briefs with colleagues and internal clients
- Update the firm's website content and advise on visual components
- Create infographics for use in pitch materials and brochures
- Assist with motion graphics and other visual content for firm videos
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate for the Graphic Designer role will have business acumen and experience transforming written content into visually engaging presentations and infographics. Previous experience is required, preferably in a professional services firm. You must have a Bachelor's degree and a visual aptitude and experience with design work. To be considered for the Graphic Designer position you must have experience working with print vendors, as well as all Microsoft Office programmes, Adobe In-design, Illustrator and Photoshop. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today.