Leading international law firm based in state-of-the-art offices are seeking a new Head of Facilities to join their dynamic management team.
As the Head of Facilities, the role requires the successful candidate to oversee a team of 20+ employees and drive service innovation across the whole team.
The areas covered will include:
- Coordinating complicated floor planning and ensuring office moves are smoothly completed, keeping relevant stakeholders updated.
- Setting Facilities and property strategy; managing projects and delivering on time and in budget.
- Dealing with any problems or issues relating to switchboard/reception, post room, stationery and supplies, catering, cleaning, security, space allocation and furniture, building services/maintenance and Health & Safety.
- Running the firm's apprenticeship scheme.
- Lead the continual improvement of the business continuity planning.
The firm will consider a current Head of Facilities or a Facilities Manager who has law firm / professional services experience and is ready for a step-up. This is a fantastic career opportunity within a professional and friendly environment for someone with a proven track record within Facilities Management.