Fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT professional to join a prestigious US law firm as Head of IT. This firm are well-established in London and offer a fantastic working environment. Working closely with the Director of Administration, Managing Partner and Chief Information Officer, the Head of IT will be responsible for all the IT requirements for the firm's London office. Key responsibilities for the Head of IT will be varied, including:
- Day to day management of the London office's technology resources including maintenance of all hardware, software, communication systems and desktop support
- Regular liaison with partners to ensure excellent service levels and support
- Implementing and rolling out new software, policies and procedures
- Ensuring the team are well trained, supported and motivated, creating an innovative team environment
- Setting and managing local budget for London
- Participating in the Operational team for the London office
The ideal candidate for the Head of IT role will have strong IT experience from within a law firm or professional services firm. You will have an ethos of top quality client service and the ability to manage and motivate a team. Previous experience of supporting MS Office is required, and you will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to liaise at all levels. Ideally you will have a background of Helpdesk 1st/2nd line support with excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills. To be considered for this great opportunity, please contact Ryder Reid today.