A dynamic international law firm based in stunning City offices is looking to recruit a Head of Practice Services. This is a high profile operational and strategic role, leading a full spectrum of professional and high quality support services. The Head of Practice Services will have six direct line reports, and will ensure excellent client service is delivered to Partners and other stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Practice Services position will include:
- Acting as a pivotal point of contact for key stakeholders, particularly Practice Leaders
- Ensuring goals and objectives are aligned to the firm's overall strategy
- Overseeing the operational management of the teams via Managers and Team Leaders
- Agreeing KPIs for measuring outputs of teams and performance
- Ensuring processes and procedures are fit for purpose and used effectively
- Accountability for communications about services to stakeholders
- Responsibility for resource management, encouraging a flexible service with resources being effectively used across teams
- Owning and reviewing budget for service provision
The ideal candidate for the Head of Practice Services role will have significant experience of managing multiple practice support services within a Law firm, or other high performing professional services firm (Partnership ideally). You must have excellent people management skills and first class negotiation skills, and the ability to balance day to day operational tasks with longer term strategic objectives. You will be performance driven, proactive, and have a commercial approach. You will be a strong team player and be able to motivate and inspire others. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryder Reid today.