Exciting new opportunity for an Office Manager to join the London office of a successful US law firm. This Office Manager opportunity will be both vital and varied, and work closely with the firm's Director of International Office Administration to carry out tasks in all areas of managing the firm's office in London. This Office Manager role will cover a wide spectrum of responsibilities including:
- the development and updating of policies and procedures in consultation with key stakeholders;
- ensuring compliance in all areas;
- implementing training sessions for support staff;
- managing all administrative matters relating to recruitment and managing agency relationships;
- induction/orientation, salary reviews and termination, new joiners, leavers and transfers.
The Office Manager will be involved with lateral hires, conflict and background checks, working with the Benefits Manager to efficiently oversee all benefits. They will also work alongside the Manager of Office Services arranging contact with relevant contractors / helpdesks, monitoring preventative maintenance schedule and managing health and safety / first aid plans.
The successful Office Manager will have excellent communication skills and be able to influence at all levels, and have experience within a law firm in a similar role. You must have demonstrable employment law knowledge (ideally CIPD qualified) and experience of facilities/premises administration. You will be confident, have gravitas, be robust, and have the ability to get things done. This is a great exclusive Office Manager opportunity and so please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.