An excellent opportunity to work for a prestigious US law firm as a HR Administrator on a 1 year fixed term contract. Based in impressive city offices, you will work in conjunction with the wider HR team with a range of duties.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with personnel records (absence and holidays, personal details, payroll and contact information)
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of electronic and paper HR files.
- Assist with the recruitment and graduate recruitment process.
- Organise and assist with induction and onboarding of new staff.
- Assist with benefits administration for all staff.
- Conduct research for the HR team as required.
The successful candidate will have previous HR experience gained within a law firm or professional services environment. You will be instrumental in ensuring the HR department runs smoothly and efficiently so a positive can do attitude is a must! If this sounds like an interesting role for you, please send your CV to Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.