The HR Assistant is responsible for providing 360 degree, fully comprehensive HR assistance and support to the London HR team, reporting to the HR Manager. This role would suit someone looking to instigate their HR career within a fully supportive and welcoming environment.
You will be responsible for effectively maintaining the HR database, monitoring and coordinating starters and Leavers, and the preparation of all documentation/contracts, maintaining holiday records and absences, dealing with benefits and payroll, dealing with staff changes, assisting with the processing of invoices, correctly and confidentially maintaining all employee personnel files, CV and application screening, helping to arranging interviews, helping to administer training/development courses and ad hoc responsibilities to suit the needs of the team.
The ideal candidate will have 6 months' experience in either admin or similar HR position within professional services (US law firm experience is desirable). You must possess the following attributes:
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- advance computer skills and IT Abilities
- a critical eye for detail
- extremely organised balance workload demands
- positive and professional attitude appropriate for an international law firm
- remain calm under pressure
- highly self-motivated and confident dealing with people at senior level