Highly successful US law firm based in stunning offices in the City is looking for an HR Administrator to join their busy and friendly team for a 12 month contract. This is a great opportunity for someone with some administrative experience who wants to move into HR. Responsibilities for the HR Administrator will be varied including:
- Amending template documents such as job descriptions and handbook updates
- Recruitment administration including arranging interviews and liaising with agencies
- Administration of the new joiner process, including background checks and preparing induction packs
- HR database management
- Logging and processing invoices
- Diary management for the Head of Human Resources
The ideal candidate for the HR Administrator role will have previous administrative experience within an office environment. HR experience is an added bonus but not essential, however a genuine interest in working in HR is definitely required. You must be highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and first class communication skills. Enthusiasm and a proactive attitude are essential!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.