Ryder Reid urgently require a HR Administrator, for one of our clients, a prestigious law firm, in London. The main focus of this HR Assistant role will be to support the busy HR team, providing comprehensive, flexible and pro-active administrative support.
As their HR Administrator, you will be expected to apply your organisational and communication skills whilst displaying a positive, high-energy attitude. The successful HR Administrator must display well developed and professional interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment and the aptitude to manage time well and handle multiple tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their HR experience within a highly regarded firm. As the HR Administrator, you would be responsible for such duties as;
- Supporting the HR team with employee life cycle administration
- Supporting the firm's induction for new joiners
- Preparing and responding to reference requests
- Carrying out archiving HR files and documents as required
- Coordinate the firm's weekly newsletter updates from the HR team
- Assisting with administrative duties of the firm's annual salary review and bonus processes
- Updating HR records and maintenance of the HR database
- Diary management
If you would like to be considered for this great new HR Administrator role, then please do apply to Ryder Reid today.