I am currently recruiting for a HR Advisor for a large international law firm. The role will be on the basis of a 12 month FTC, offering hybrid working for either the London or Milton Keynes offices.
The role will ne supporting the wider HR BP Team. If you are successful, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivering HR support to all employees.
- Supporting the delivery of the annual moderation, performance and salary reviews.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Dealing with maternity and paternity matters and dealing with individual cases.
- Onboarding and new joiner inductions.
- Dealing with Employee Relation Matters.
You would be a great fit for this role if you meet the below criteria:
- Able to provide relevant and up-to-date HR advice with good judgement.
- High level of commerciality.
- Offers a high standard of service to benefit the wider business.
- Previous experience in a similar HR role.
- Educated to Degree level.
- Qualified, or working towards, CIPD qualification.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise tasks.
- Team player whilst also being self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to find out more information about the role, please apply today or get in touch with Britt Coffey at Ryder Reid Legal.