Our leading international law firm client has an extremely exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This position will be joining a friendly and established HR team who are responsible for the recruitment, retention and development of the firm's employees in London They are responsible for all employee relations matters, providing advice and support to ensure that performance management is carried out in a timely and appropriate manner, including assisting with general training issues.
Key duties will include:
- Act as a key business partner to the London office, providing HR generalist support to the Facilities/Front of House, Pro Bono and Research Services teams within Business Services departments;
- With the support of the Senior HR Managers manage employee relations issues within the assigned departments when they arise, including disciplinary, absence and performance management;
- Supporting the Senior HR Managers with employee secondments.
- Provide operational HR support to the Senior HR Managers for all other departments of the London Office
- Manage the annual salary and bonus review process for the Business and Secretarial Services departments in the London office, with support from the wider generalist HR team;
- Manage the annual Business Services and Secretarial Services appraisal process, with support from the wider generalist HR team;
- Manage the London Office client secondment processes in conjunction with the Senior HR Managers;
- Conduct new joiner and exit interviews, with follow up as required;
- Management of all family leave processes for Business Services and Secretarial departments;
- Assisting Lateral Recruitment Manager, and Hiring Managers with recruitment for Business and Secretarial Services hires, where appropriate,
- Manage the annual PC/PII renewal process for all E&W qualified lawyers globally
- Involvement in any initiatives (technology related or otherwise) which are to be implemented within the HR function;
- Assisting other members of the team where required and covering during periods of absence where appropriate;
- Other ad-hoc projects or duties as required
- Good working knowledge of HR practices ideally within a legal or professional services environment
- Highly collaborative and a team player
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
- Self-motivated, reliable and forward thinking
- Ability to come up with new ideas to improve processes and projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ER issues at any one time, prioritising effectively
- Proactive approach to problem solving
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum a 2 years' experience in a generalist HR role within a law firm or professional services environment.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.