I am currently recruiting for a HR and Recruitment Assistant for an international law firm for the client's London office. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a varied and exciting HR role. Experience working in HR and Recruitment will be beneficial to your application.
To be successful for this role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Advanced Microsoft Office and IT Skills.
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and sustain strong internal and external relationships.
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Can demonstrate a high level of confidentiality whilst dealing with sensitive information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- It would be advantageous if you have experience with iManage, Workday, and Lawrecruit.
- CIPD qualifications would be beneficial to your application.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with recruitment through reviewing applications, coordinating screening and interviews, and advertising vacancies online.
- Assist with the full HR employee lifecycle.
- Managing annual reviews, dealing with grievances and disciplinary processes, and processing absences.
- Create and maintain employee records.
- Improve the attraction campaigns for new employees and ensuring the business has a strong online presence.
If you are interested in the role, or know someone who might be, please get in touch with Britt Coffey at Ryder Reid.