Our leading international law firm client has an amazing opportunity for a HR Assistant to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is responsible for providing full generalist support administrative support to the HR team.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining accurate Workday records and completing cyclical system testing
- Maintaining all personnel and immigration files in line with the HR document retention policy and GDPR regulations
- Recording sickness absences
- Ordering of flowers, gifts and vouchers
- Processing all HR invoices
- Creating employment, tenancy and other references
- Managing the HR email inbox
- Undertaking periodic audits of HR documentation and processes
- Involvement in local, European and global talent projects and initiatives
- Strong professional interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and autonomous, comfortable to escalate where appropriate
- Advanced time management skills, able to prioritise effectively and handle multiple deadlines
- Team orientated and able to build and maintain relationships across the office
- Competent on all Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to assume increasing responsibility
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 6 month's HR Admin experience in a law firm or professional services environment.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.