Our international law firm client has an exciting new opportunity to join their lean Human Resources team in their prestigious London offices.
This rare new vacancy will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient HR Administrative function, in line with Firm policy and current best practice, giving due regard to confidentiality and sensitivity. The HR Assistant is responsible for supporting the HR team, to deliver all aspects of human resource service to partners, associates and support staff in London.
- Assisting with maintaining up-to-date and accurate personnel records (including absence, holidays, personal details on both the Firms payroll database and the firm-wide Contact Database), with due regard for confidentiality and security;
- Assisting with the set-up and maintenance of electronic and paper HR files; recruitment and graduate recruitment processes; on-boarding processes for all London new starters; off-boarding processes for all London leavers;
- Assisting with client secondment processes; benefits administration (health club membership, season ticket loans, PMI, life assurance etc.); London office health and wellbeing initiatives;
- Managing and actioning key dates (i.e. contract expiry dates, probationary completion and visa expiry dates);
- Assisting with annual associate, business services and paralegal reviews; Taking ownership of work experience students;
- Preparing HR documentation e.g. probation letters, offer paperwork, referencing, salary review letters;Managing London HR Inbox for all enquiries; Conducting research for the HR team in London as directed.
The successfull candidate will have strong administrative, technical and interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail and a proactive self-starter who works well without close supervision.
If this opportunity is of interest contact Ryder Reid Legal today without delay!